Thursday, February 20, 2014

Being creative

I post sporadically and it's rather annoying to come back here and go "oh yeah, I was going to write some words frequently".

So, more frequent updates time. Usually about Warhammer and code and such.

Unitys built in 2d setup has been about for a while, I finally got a look into it for a top down game. Have idea, make terrible programmer art, make idea work. I then spent far too long making better (but still programmer art) sprites for it. Tentatively called SG-R, a top down 10 mission/story based explore shooter.

Of which I do not have any screens of. Oh well.

Having completed my Ogre army I started missing sitting down and painting, so I fell back on my first army ever and picked up some Empire chaps.
Pictures after the jump


Painting and watching/listening to Stargate SG1 seasons 1-8 I've managed to complete

  • a few wizards
  • an old dwarf organ gun (they're visiting the city)
  • most of a block of militia (who will form back ranks of blocks of state troops, Averland fluff fits that well)
  • handgunners
  • a BSB and 
  • a Grandmaster

I'm now on to a block of knights running as Black Bears using the White Wolf upgrade sprues.












No comments:

Post a Comment