Wednesday, January 30, 2013

onegameamonth

ColonyShip1 (link to my dropbox removed) (needs Unity Web Player)
And yes, I constantly read that as "ColonShip". #1GAM is just a thing I jumped on to actually get some shit done to a point, instead of wandering off on stupid tangents. It's small, simple, a hundred or so lines and a bit of Unity learning but it's done.

The original plan was trimmed down so much due to work being a bit busy, my daughters first birthday and some side projects that reared their heads. Primarily it was procrastination and laziness which really annoys me. The main takeaway from this is, I hit a hobby deadline with a "complete" game, however limited.

ColonyShip2 plans:
The approach phase with only water landing selectable.
Impact velocity for crash/land.
Moving water platform.
Fuel.

And, you know, all those damn side projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment